Best Pediatric Dermatologist in Pinecrest
At the Miami Center for Dermatology, we understand the importance of taking care of the sensitive skin of children. Children’s skin is at times sensitive, but it can also become highly reactive to certain materials, foods, animals, and dust.
Over time, these skin conditions can progress into more serious ones that need to be treated by a professional doctor. At the Miami Center for Dermatology, Dr. Longwill is the Best Pediatric Dermatologist in Pinecrest and can help treat pediatric skin conditions your children suffer from. If your child has any of the following skin conditions, it is important to contact Dr. Longwill immediately to make an appointment!
Best Dermatologist in Miami
What are some common skin conditions among children?
- Hives: Many children experience a common rash called hives. These red or pink-colored welts around the body are a result of an allergic reaction, and over time can often become chronic. Once the hives have become chronic, it is time to speak to the Best Pediatric Dermatologist in Pinecrest, Dr. Longwill!
- Eczema: This itchy and inflamed skin condition is common among children and is usually caused by an overactive immune system. This condition is extremely important to be checked out by Dr. Longwill in order to find the best treatment for it.
- Psoriasis: Yet another serious skin condition common in children, is psoriasis. This condition comes in many forms and needs immediate attention from a dermatologist.
- Rosacea: These red, puss-filled bumps can appear all over the body, including the face. This can be an extremely painful skin condition for kids, which is why it is important to speak to a dermatologist as soon as possible for the best pain-reducing treatment.
- Diaper Rash: By far one of the most common skin conditions in newborns and toddlers, a diaper rash causes a burning and irritating sensation for children up to 2 years old. Contact the Best Pediatric Dermatologist in Pinecrest on the best treatment options for your child.
Dermatology Specialist Miami | Miami Center for Dermatology
Your child doesn’t have to suffer for much longer with their irritating and uncomfortable skin condition! By contacting Dr. Longwill today, you can make an appointment and find out the best treatments for your child! Call us today at 305-279-7546 to make an appointment!