Dry Skin Products in Miami
Best Skin Treatment Miami
Recent studies have shown that taking hot showers is very bad for your skin. Many people often question this because taking hot showers feels very nice against your skin, but is it actually damaging your skin and you don’t even know it? Miami Center For Dermatology, Best Skin Treatment Miami provides the best services.
What are the pros?
- Well, for one, hot showers feel like a hot and free massage, which boosts your circulation and leaves you feeling relaxed and at peace.
- Stating the obvious, the hot shower make you feel warm and toasty. Nothing like hot infused water on your skin to make you feel good.
- One of the most important pros to hot showers is the cleanliness. Hot water is a great way to kill off bacteria and germs that are on your body.
Now that we have established a few of the pros to taking hot showers, what are the cons?
- Unfortunately, hot showers cause you to have extremely dry skin. Hot water sucks all the moisture out of your skin to leave it dry and tight. Showering with cool or warm water leaves your skin healthy and hydrated at all times.
- When you have dry skin, you feel itchy all over. A hot shower only makes it worse. With drier skin comes higher risk of scratching yourself all day.
- With hot showers comes larger and more exposed pores. By taking a cold shower, you can constrict the blood vessels and close your pores to help cut down on breakouts.
- If you are suffering from a serious skin condition like psoriasis or eczema, a hot shower will only make your symptoms worse. With a cooler shower, you can relieve your symptoms.
The Best Skin Treatment Miami is offered by Dr. Longwill from Miami Center for Dermatology. She is board certified and very experienced, and offers not just her treatments and services, but her products as well. Call today if you are suffering from dry skin and are ready to make a change in your skin. You can say goodbye to dry and itchy skin, and hello to healthy, beautiful, and nourished skin!