Dermatology Center in Florida
A dermatologist is somewhat of a skin care angel sent down from heaven, especially the Pinecrest Cosmetic Dermatologist, Dr. Longwill! And yet, so many people are hesitant to visit a dermatologist. There are so many reasons you should visit a dermatologist, especially if you are dealing with skin conditions that you don’t know how to treat.
Skin conditions can easily worsen if you don’t treat it soon enough or properly.
Some skin conditions that should lead you to a dermatologist includes:
- Sun Spots: Early skin cancer detection is important so that you can make sure to catch it before it causes anything serious. Sun spots must be looked at if you have had pain, itching, bleeding, or scabbing.
- Acne: Before your acne grows worse, visit the Pinecrest Cosmetic Dermatologist today to find the best treatment for you!
- Mole: The mole could have been there your entire life or just recently appeared, but it is still important to go get it checked out by the Pinecrest Cosmetic Dermatologist at least once a year in order to make sure it is nothing serious. If your mole has changed in size or color or begins to bleed, and cause pain or scabbing, visit Dr. Longwill immediately.
- Red Skin: Red skin is usually a sign of eczema or a rash or psoriasis. These are serious skin conditions that should be treated immediately by the Pinecrest Cosmetic Dermatologist.
- Itchy Skin: If your skin has been itching your for more than a week, a dermatologist appointment is definitely needed.
- Warts: Though a wart isn’t a serious condition, they can be uncomfortable. So schedule an appointment today for wart removal!
The Pinecrest Cosmetic Dermatologist highly recommends making an appointment if you are experiencing any of the list above. Your skin is important, and taking care of it doesn’t have to be difficult. Thanks to the Pinecrest Cosmetic Dermatologist, it is now made easy!