Professional Tattoo Removal Miami
Are you currently looking at the tattoo you got during college, and immediately regretting that decision? It has happened so often to many people, especially those that are about to go to an interview for a new job! At the Miami Center for Dermatology, we understand the importance of removing an unwanted tattoo due to the fact that having a tattoo in a job where it is prohibited. Because of this, we offer Professional Tattoo Removal Miami for all of our customers that want to remove their tattoo quickly and effectively.
How does the Professional Tattoo Removal Miami work?
- This procedure is commonly performed using lasers that react with the ink in the tattoo in order to break it down. Once the ink has broken down, the body absorbs it and mimics the natural fading that time and sun exposure would create.
What we use:
At the Miami Center for Dermatology, we believe that the highest quality and most advanced technology is best to use for tattoo removal.
Information from our main Tattoo Removal Page:
- All Tattoo pigments have specific light absorption spectra. A tattoo laser must be capable of emitting adequate energy within the given absorption spectrum of the pigment in order to provide an effective treatment. Certain tattoo pigments, such as yellows, greens and fluorescent inks are more challenging to treat than the darker blacks and blues.
- These pigments are more challenging to treat because they have absorption spectra that fall outside or on the edge of the emission spectra available in the respective tattoo removal laser.
- Widely considered the gold standard treatment modality to remove a tattoo, laser tattoo removal requires repeat visits to remove a tattoo.
- A brand of ink, InfinitInk, was developed to enable easier tattoo removal with a single laser treatment. The newer Q-switched lasers are said by the National Institutes of Health to result in scarring only rarely, however, and are usually used only after a topical anesthetic has been applied. Areas with thin skin will be more likely to scar than thicker-skinned areas.
- There are several types of Q-switched lasers, and each is effective at removing a different range of the color spectrum. Lasers developed after 2006 provide multiple wavelengths and can successfully treat a much broader range of tattoo pigments than previous Q-switched.
Best Tattoo Removal
Visit the Miami Center for Dermatology today if you have an important interview coming up and you have to quickly get rid of the tattoo you regret getting. Call us today at 305-279-7546 or click here to make an appointment!