Skin Care Doctor Miami
Daily Skin Care Routine
Daily Routine for Skin Care
Skin Care Doctor Miami has great tips to offer those who are in need of a skin care routine.
The most important part of creating a daily skin routine for yourself, is know what your skin type is.
- Dry Skin – Flaky, scaly, rough.
- Oily Skin – Shiny, greasy, big pores.
- Combination Skin – Dry in some parts( cheeks) and oily in others ( forehead, nose, chin)
- Sensitive Skin – May sting, burn, or itch after makeup or other products.
- Normal Skin – Balanced, clear, not sensitive.
No matter what type of skin you have, an important part of skin care is what you put into your body.
Best foods/drinks for skin:
- Olive Oil
- Dark Chocolate
- Green Tea
- Almond Milk
- Red Wine
Must-haves for your routine:
- Drinking water and treating your body right is an important part of your skin care that should be done daily.
- A face wash is very important for daily skin care. Washing your face day and night is a great way to freshen your face, illuminate it, and get rid of dirt.
- Removing your makeup ( if you wear any) is very important as well. Sleeping with makeup can irritate your face and cause breakouts as well as dirt.
- Include moisturizers and sun block in your skin care for they are important for hydration and protection against the harsh UV rays from the sun.
To find the best skin care treatment, visit Dr. Longwill’s shop for high quality and natural face products. All products have been dermatologist approved! Click Here to View Her Shop
Sleeping is extremely important for skin!
- Less sleep means worse skin conditions
- Not enough sleep takes away natural beauty in skin
- Less sleep equals quicker aging.
By using this information given by Skin Care Doctor Miami, your skin will look better, feel better, and give you a confidence boost.