Facial Skin Care Tips Miami
Best Facial Cleansers in Miami
How to Wash Your Face the Right Way
Washing your face isn’t always as easy as wash, rinse, and dry. Sometimes, specific mistakes can be damaging your skin and you dont even know it! It may sound ridiculous, but the way we wash our face has a lot to do with how our skin will look for the day. Thanks to Dr. Longwill and her experienced team, they can provide you with the best Facial Skin Care Tips Miami.
- Always wash your hands before you wash your face. Make sure to remove makeup as well.
- Wet your face with tepid water.
- Using a gentle and non-abrasive cleanser, squeeze a dime-sized onto your fingertips and rub them together. To find the best facial cleansers click here!
- Massage the cleanser into your skin for about 30 seconds or a minute, and rub it in circular motions.
- Splash your face a few times with cool weather to close your pores.
- Pat your skin dry with a clean cloth.
Washing your face should occur at least twice a day, morning and night. Remember to apply a moisturizer to your face after (especially if you have dry skin). With these tips, you can guarantee amazing and radiant skin to last you all day.
You might be thinking that these steps are easy to follow, but many still continue to make mistakes when it comes to washing their face.
Common Mistakes Made While Washing Your Face:
- Using harsh cleansers- A non-soap cleanser can help keep your skins natural oils in place but help get rid of dirt. Avoid soap cleansers that can damage your skin and cause dryness.
- Too much exfoliation- Exfoliating more than twice a week can irritate your skin.
- Not enough exfoliation- Exfoliation at least once or twice a week can help enhance the texture and tone of your skin. Exfoliating at night is highly recommended.
- Leaving makeup on to sleep- This can quickly damage your skin’s complexion and clog your pores as well as cause eye infection and irritation.
- Rinsing with hot water- Hot water drys out your skin, so use warmer water.
- Rubbing skin with towel- Remember to pat and not rub since rubbing pulls skin and can put your skin’s elastin at risk.