Top Doral Dermatologist
Dermatology has become a very popular field in the medical world. The reason behind this is that people are becoming more conscious about their skin than ever before. Now, most people don’t want to live with a mole or a skin lump, chronic acne or blemishes and wrinkles. However, if you are embarrassed by one of those skin conditions, there are numerous treatments available with Dr. Longwill. From skin care routines to skin care treatments, every option that will make your skin glow and become healthier is available with a Top Doral Dermatologist.
Types of Dermatology
- This field is for the most common ailments and the treatments that are given by the best dermatologists. Thus, Acne, loss of hair, mole formations on the skin, psoriasis, eczema, warts, unusual growth on the skin, dermatitis, herpes, ringworm and athlete’s foot are some of the most common dermatology treatments that are opted for. Screening for skin cancer is also included in this field. Also, the patch testing process, done for dermatitis is included in this field only.
- This used to be a lesser known and lesser used process but the popularity of surgical dermatology is on an all time high. This may include the removal of moles, warts or any other growths in the skin that may be non cancerous in nature. Lumps on the skin are also removed surgically. In addition to this, nail related surgeries, skin cancer related surgeries and treatments for scars as a result of acne or accident are also treated permanently.
- The skin of children, pre-pubescent, adolescents and infants is more sensitive that the skin of adults. Therefore, there is a specific branch of dermatology that looks after these needs. It includes the treatment of acne, eczema, psoriasis, rashes, fungal infections or any other moles or rashes on the skin of the young ones.
- This is the more theoretical basis of dermatology. It includes the study of any kind of moles etc. that have been sent for inspection to the dermapathologist. The best dermatologist in Miami Florida will be able to provide this service as it is very important to understand individual cases and their complications, especially in cases of cancer.
- This is the most popular treatment available at the best dermatologist in Miami Florida. It includes everything from facial fillers to Botox, tattoo removal, skin lightning treatments etc.
Dr. Longwill is considered to be a Top Doral Dermatologist. In fact she was one of the first dermatologists in Miami to provide advanced dermatology through the use of lasers for skin rejuvenation and perform tumescent liposuction, an advanced body contouring method. Recently, she has spearheaded the use of dermal fillers to produce natural-looking, non-surgical facelifts.
In addition, Dr. Longwill and her clinicians have been trained to perform non-invasive skin cancer treatments. And, have been trained utilizing newly purchased state of the art Radiotherapy SRT-100 equipment. This is a painless but highly effective and cosmetically attractive alternative to surgery for non-melanoma skin cancers.