What is JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC injectable gel?
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC injectable gel is the first and only filler FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area. It gives you a subtle lift, helping to restore contour and a more youthful profile, for up to 2 years, in patients over the age of 21. It’s different than JUVÉDERM® XC and works on a different area of the face.
JUVÉDERM® XC smoothes out moderate to severe wrinkles and folds around the nose and mouth, like parentheses. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC, however, adds volume to the cheek area.
What else should you know about JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC?
- First and only Hyaluronic Acid (HA) filler FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area, resulting in a subtle lift
- Clinically proven to last up to 2 years with optimal treatment
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™ XC is from the makers of the #1 family of fillers
- After 24 hours, you should be able to resume your normal activities
- Side effects are moderate and generally last 2 to 4 weeks. Common side effects include temporary reactions at the treatment site such as tenderness, swelling, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, pain, redness, discoloration, and itching.
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
Who is Dr. Longwill?
As a doctor of osteopathy, Dr. Longwill is trained to consider your complete physical and emotional condition before making a diagnosis. She understands the importance of focusing on the entire individual, not just the skin.
Dr. Longwill is board-certified in both cosmetic dermatology and general dermatology and treats patients of all ages. She is one of the few dermatologists in South Florida with special training on the dermatoscope, a device which provides enhanced visualization of pigmented lesions for early detection of skin cancer.
Dr. Longwill is one of the best dermatologist Opa-lcoka has ever seen. Using the latest technology and therapies, Dr. Longwill is able to provide the best possible medical treatment and care to you and your family.