Miami Lakes Cosmetic Facialist | Best Dermatologist in Miami
What is a facial?
Facials represent a best-in-class method to care for your skin. This is especially true when an experienced, knowledgeable esthetician administers the technique. A facial cleans as well as exfoliates, leaving your skin silky smooth, hydrates, and full of the healthy, youthful glow everyone desires. A smooth, relaxing facial is guaranteed to create a new and improved feeling.
A few properties and benefits of facials include:
- Special formulations cultivated to sustain skin rejuvenation while diminishing lines, sun damage, in addition to discoloration.
- Removing ingrown hairs, clogged pores, blackheads, as well as acne. This is in addition to preventative measures against their return. Facials repair damages tissues while improving skin condition through employing hydrating and healing effects. A facial is commonly employed on patients suffering from Rosacea.
- Vitamin C is a common component in facials and cosmetic dermatology in general. Vitamin C is an essential nutrient to achieve smoother, firmer, as well as youthful skin. Levulan Treatments can be used for Actinic Keratosis (pre-cancer).
Make Your Appointment Today!
The Basic Steps of a Facial
- Consultation – A facial begins with a consultation. An esthetician administers a form containing questions about your skin concerns, diet, water intake, drugs and supplement intake, as well as products you currently utilize. This information helps a cosmetic dermatologist determine an optimal treatment recommendation.
- Cleansing – After wrapping your hair in a towel or headband, an esthetician begins the facial with a thorough cleansing. This cleaning utilizes cotton pads, esthetician wipes, and sponges.
- Skin Analysis – The esthetician covers your eyes while viewing your skin through a brightly lit magnifying lamp. Using this method, the esthetician determines your basic skin type (dry, oily, combination, sensitive, or normal. The specialist can also analyze potential skin conditions (acne, blackheads, whiteheads, aging, sun-damage, dehydration, etc.) The esthetician then chooses an appropriate product regimen and treatment while consulting with you about what they see and recommend.
- Steam – Most facials employ a machine that directs a thin vapor of warm steam to your face. This is relaxing and helps soften blackheads or whiteheads for extraction. If a patient possesses particularly sensitive skin, the esthetician does not employ steam.
We offer many types of facials. Click Here to Find Out More!
Cosmetic Dermatology Facial Benefits
Though a facial is commonly considered pampering, the skin treatment is not a frivolous luxury. Facials provide numerous benefits to your skin. The benefits from cosmetic dermatology facials demonstrate a valuable treatment worth your investment.
Regardless if you enlist the services of a professional cosmetic dermatologist, or use a facial at home, a facial can be an invaluable method to optimize your overall skin health. Facials involve numerous steps to improve your complexion look and feel.
The body’s largest organ is the skin. Do you want your skin to look its best while maintaining optimal skin health? This involves taking care of the skin. Healthy, good looking skin begins with an excellent skin care regimen. A facial provides an essential method in your overall skin care program, in addition to many other benefits.
Facials reduce the impact from many negative environmental factors. A facial implementation corrects sun exposure, smoking, and incorrect product use. Facials additionally reduce stress effects.
Facialist near Miami Lakes from the Miami Center for Dermatology
The Miami Center for Dermatology now serves the Miami Lakes community! We provide these individuals with the best quality skin care and treatments. Dr. Longwill is considered an artist in regards to cosmetic procedures in dermatology. She can help you feel and look 20 years younger without any invasive treatment methods.
Dr. Longwill is board-certified in both cosmetic dermatology as well as general dermatology. She treats patients of any age. Dr. Longwill is a member of a select dermatologist group in South Florida possessing training on the dermatoscope.
The dermatoscope is a device providing enhanced visualization of pigmented lesions. The technology benefits cosmetic dermatologists by detecting skin cancer symptoms early on.
As a top-quality dermatologist in Miami, she is the best cosmetic professional The Magic City has boasted in ages. She utilizes the latest technology and therapies. By employing these techniques, Dr. Longwill can provide optimal treatment while caring for you and your family.
For more information on a facialist near Miami Lakes from the Miami Center for Dermatology, contact a member of our caring and concerned staff today. We can help you not only look good but feel excellent as well. Our team’s goal is your health and happiness during any cosmetic or general dermatology treatment you receive.