Chemical Peel Perfection
The Perfect 10 Peel facial represents the ideal solution for patients that seek a skin treatment modality that thoroughly exfoliates their skin. Specialists utilize this type of peel specifically to offer patients therapeutic results in a safe and controlled method. Medical centers from all over the country now embrace this innovative technology that can deliver the skin texture results patients dream of.
This advanced peel demonstrates proven results to help patients in the following areas:
- Skin texture
- Dark spots and skin tone
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Sun Damage
Dissimilar to traditional and home chemical peels, the ingredients in the perfect 10 peel offers real results without further skin irritation. Many patients avoid chemical peels due to sensitive skin, thinking that they will worsen overall redness.
However, patients should not express concern when utilizing the Perfect 10 Peel. A number of patients suffering from darker skin, uneven skin, stretch marks, and even sensitive skin rave about the incredible results that the Perfect 10 Peel can produce!
What is a Chemical Peel?
A chemical peel is an exfoliation modality for the skin that treats a wide variety of skin conditions. These include dull, aging skin, fine lines, wrinkles, as well as hyperpigmentation. Chemical peels work due to their compositions of acids that treat the skin such as lactic acids and salicylic acid.
These treatments remain effective at loosening and eradicating dead skin cells. Dead skin Cells prevent new, healthy skin from rising to the surface. When a patient applies acidic peels, this enables this refreshed, youthful skin to emerge in the anti-aging process.
A wide variety of chemical peels impart their effects on different depths. These include:
- Very superficial
Three factors determine this depth:
- The peel’s chemical acidity (also called the pH level)
- The peel’s strength percentage (20% glycolic vs. 70% glycolic
- How long the peel remains on the patient’s skin
What is a Facial?
A facial represents one of the best possible ways any individual can take care of their skin. This treatment works ideally when an experienced, knowledgeable esthetician applies the facial.
A facial will clean and exfoliate the skin, producing a silky smooth, hydrated result and skin full of the healthy, youthful glow that we all desire. A smooth, relaxing facial will certainly leave you feeling new and improved, guaranteed!
Basic Facial Steps
- Consultation – Any facial should begin with a comprehensive consultation. The esthetician may ask patients to fill out a form containing questions about their skin concerns, in addition to information about their diet, water intake, drugs and supplements they take, and current products that they currently administer. These can drastically affect patients’ skin and the type of treatments this professional recommends.
- Cleansing – After wrapping the patient’s hair with a towel or headband, the esthetician will begin the facial with a thorough cleansing. They perform this phase utilizing a cotton pad, esthetician wipes, or sponges.
- Skin Analysis – The esthetician will then cover the patient’s eyes and begin analyzing their skin through a brightly lit magnifying lamp. This is to determine your basic skin type (dry, oily, combination, sensitive or normal), as well as potential skin conditions (acne, blackheads, whiteheads, aging, sun-damage, dehydration, etc.). The esthetician will then choose an appropriate product and treatment regimen while they consult with patients concerning what they see in the skin and recommend.
- Steam – Most facials employ a specialized machine that directs a thin vapor of warm steam into the patient’s face. This method is very relaxing, additionally helping to soften blackheads and whiteheads for extraction. If a patient possesses sensitive skin, this does not represent the ideal treatment option.
The Best Chemical Peel in Miami – The Perfect 10 Peel
In most cases, dermatologists will ask that their patients cease any existing, regular skin care routines for an extended period of time before they elect to receive treatments like the Perfect 10 Peel. Our favorite part at the Miami Center for Dermatology about the Perfect 10 Peel, is that abstaining from existing skincare is not necessary.
Patients only need to stop their routines by the day before a Perfect 10 Peel with no negative results. This even includes at-home peels! This benefit enables patients to enlist a Perfect 10 Peel treatment immediately without worrying about any derivative downtime.
Once the procedure concludes, our dermatologist will recommend a product selection that enhances and prolongs the Perfect 10 Peel effects. This is the most optimal way to streamline and produce ideal results and help them last as long as possible. Dr. Longwill carries a wide variety of skin care products that she intends to interact well with a Perfect 10 Peel. These can offer patients healthy, hydrated, and youthful skin.
When patients suffer from skin peeling, acne, and even scarred skin, they seek our chemical peels. Dr. Longwill and the Miami Center for Dermatology can provide several cosmetic and general dermatological procedures to help patients not only look their best but feel their best as well.
By adhering to a holistic dermatological approach, Dr. Longwill and her team analyze patients as entire individuals. This first involves listening to their concerns before cultivating and administering comprehensive, noninvasive solutions for their needs.
For more information on the Perfect 10 Peel treatment from Dr. Deborah Longwill and the Miami Center for Dermatology, contact our caring and concerned dermatological team to learn more and schedule a consultation at our facility today. We can help you achieve the skin you dream of through a Perfect 10 Peel application!