Laser Hair Removal in Kendall
Laser Hair Removal VS. Waxing
For many women, the decision to wax or use lasers for hair removal is a tough question. Sometimes, to avoid the hassle. women shave their legs. Obviously, if it is a last minute situation, shaving is a great option. But for the long-term situations, laser hair removal is the best option. It is long lasting and allows your legs to remain smooth and hair-free for a long time!
Waxing has also been known to be a good option for removing hair, but the price you pay is pain and often ingrown hairs. To make it easier for you we are going to compare both waxing a laser hair removal.
- Warm wax is applied to area, then pulled to grab the hairs out at the root.
- Used mostly for legs, underarms, bikini area, brows.
- Treatment is moderately painful.
- Leads to ingrown hairs.
If you are looking for a painful way to remove hair that is cheap and last for a little while, waxing is the way to go.
Laser Hair Removal
- Laser penetrates the skin to target hair shaft and inhibit hair growth. Destroys the follicle, to achieve permanent removal.
- Hair in treated areas falls our within 2-3 weeks.
- Great for long term hair removal in all areas.
- Causes no damage to the dermis.
- Quick and easy treatment.
If you are interested in a quick and easy form of hair removal, laser hair removal is the best for you. Its long term and quick.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
Laser Hair Removal in Kendall offers the best Laser Hair Removal services. With Dr. Longwill, you are guaranteed to walk out with the best hair removal treatment. You will never think about waxing, shaving, or removal creams ever again!