Are you looking for the fountain of youth? Tired of those crows feet that are beside your eyes? At Miami Center for Dermatology we have the best treatment for that. It is a treatment called Micro Needling but is also known as Collagen Induction Therapy. This therapy helps rejuvenate the skin and helps to treat acne scars by using a “dermaroller”, which is a hand-held instrument with a cylinder studded with sterile, fine, stainless steel needles that can be found in different sizes from 0.5mm to 2mm in length. This crafted instrument is used to create controlled micro insertion into the skin, which stimulates the natural healing properties of the skin and the natural production of collagen. Each day, more and more patients are using this innovative method of Microneedling in Miami with Dr. Longwill.
Microneedling in Miami has risen its popularity due to its affordability and effective results. The Miami Center for Dermatology team and Dr. Deborah Longwill are knowledgeable professionals that can guarantee drastic improvements in the signs of aging and imperfections of the patient’s skin.
Collagen Induction Therapy Benefits
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps in correcting damage caused by sun damage
- Prevents premature skin aging
- Fades or completely eliminates the appearance of scars
- Treats rapid skin stretching, or stretch marks
- Reduces hyperpigmentation
- Alleviates symptoms caused by skin conditions such as Rosacea and Acne
- Minimizes age spots
- Lessens pore size the face
- Assists in the treatment of hair loss caused by various conditions
Microneedling in Miami
If you are ready to achieve flawless, radiant skin with long-lasting results, contact the Miami Center for Dermatology now at 305-279-7546 or click here to schedule an appointment to receive your very own Microneedling in Miami session today!