Why Does the Same Pimple Keep Popping Up? Treat It Today!
Pimple Treatment in Miami
Acne Doctor Miami
Why does the same pimple keep popping up?
Ever wonder why the same pimple keeps coming back even after you did everything you could to get rid of it? There are so many reasons why your pimple(s) return to the same area, and thanks to the Pimple Treatment in Miami, you now don’t have to worry about that pimple coming back!
Reasons the pimple keeps coming back:
- Cystic Acne: The pimples underneath your skin that are swelled up continuously return because of the fact that they never develop a head. The best Pimple Treatment in Miami is offered at the Miami Center for Dermatology and can help your cystic acne issue.
- Pimple Popping: When you pop a pimple, particularly a whitehead, the irritation can cause it to become inflamed and to form another pimple next to it.
- Bad Habits: Habits such as touching your face in the same place over and over again, using your dirty phone in the same area, having oils from your hair touch it as well can create a recurring pimple.
With the best Pimple Treatment in Miami, you can help treat your pimples to avoid acne, skin issues, and more! Click here to consult with our leading dermatologists about the best Pimple Treatment in Miami just for you!
Products that help get rid of pimples:
- Benzaderm 10% Wash with Aloe Vera: Benzoyl Peroxide Wash is a therapeutic combination of benzoyl peroxide with Aloe Vera gel for the treatment of acne. A therapeutic combination of sudsing cleanser and Benzoyl Peroxide in a base with aloe vera gel for the treatment of acne.
- Deep Pore Cleanser: Skin Cleanser for the treatment of acne. Ultra pure glycolic acid available in 2% coupled with the proven acne fighting ingredient salicylic acid 2%.
- Intensive Pore Cleanser: Skin Cleanser for the treatment of acne. Ultra pure glycolic acid available in 5% coupled with the proven acne fighting ingredient salicylic acid 5%.
With these amazing products, you can get rid of your pimples once and for all. No need to worry about them coming back!