Best Skin Treatment in Miami
Skin Allergy Doctor Miami
What are Some Types of Skin Allergies?
With so many unnatural and irritating products in our skin care nowadays, its important to read the ingredients that are on the back of all your skin products. Many ingredients can irritate your skin and cause you allergies or different skin conditions. Many skin conditions go away, but others can be difficult to get rid of. Skin Allergy Doctor Miami has all the knowledge and experience to provide you with the best treatment for your specific skin allergy.
Some types of skin allergies include:
- Acne– Causes pimples or zits such as whiteheads or blackheads.
- Hives– Raised and itchy red welts on the surface of the skin.
- Psoriasis– Common skin disorder that produces thick red plaques covered with silvery scales.
- Eczema– A group of medical conditions that cause the skin to become inflamed or irritated.
- Cold Sore– Blisters or a cluster of blisters on the lip or outer edge of the mouth.
- Rosacea– Mainly affects the skin on the face. Causes redness on the nose, chin, cheeks, and forehead.
- Warts– Small and painless growths on the body.
- Rashes– A noticeable change in the texture or color of the skin.
Each of these types of skin allergies are caused by products you put on your skin, or lack thereof, and sometimes food or medicine. Fragrances in your skin care can be very irritating towards your skin and can cause you to break out, or get a rash.
Its important to remember that what we put into our bodies and what we put on it takes a toll on us in a positive or negative way. The negative way comes with many consequences, and in order to avoid that, you should always be careful about what you are going to use.