What Factors Cause Your Skin to Age?
Anti Aging Skin Treatment
Cosmetic Botox Miami
Wrinkles, smile lines, frown lines, crows feet, and other signs of aging are extremely common in many men and women. Aging, as we know, is unavoidable. BUT, it can be prolonged with good skin care and different types of natural and cosmetic treatments. At the Miami Center for Dermatology, our Anti Aging Skin Treatment and aging advice, can help you achieve younger and healthier looking skin! We believe it is important to understand that certain daily factors can impact the speed of aging on your skin.
What is causing your skin to age:
- Sun exposure: Though the sun is refreshing and fun to be in, it is extremely harmful to your skin when it comes to aging. That is why Dr. Longwill highly recommends the use of effective sunscreen to protect your skin from skin cancer and aging. Click here to view Dr. Longwill’s sunscreen selection!
- Stress: Unfortunately, stress takes a large toll on your skin and health. Stress has been known to produce acne and wrinkles.
- Lack of sleep: As you have heard before, sleep is dear and precious to skin and to your overall health. With sleep, you can rejuvenate and rest your skin throughout the night.
- Smoking: Not only is smoking bad for your overall health, but it causes your skin to become extremely dry and aged very quickly.
- Alcohol: Just like smoking, alcohol has a negative affect to your skin by causing it dehydration.
- Lack of moisture: When your skin is overly dry and not applied a helpful moisturizer, it can begin to dry and crack and cause you wrinkles.
- Genetics: If your family has a history of having quickly aged skin, then it is recommended to turn to cosmetic dermatology for the best results. Dr. Longwill offers a great Anti Aging Skin Treatment that can help you look and feel younger.
Now that you know a few factors that can cause your skin to age, it is important to look over different options of treatments that can help you regain your younger and firmer skin.
Dr. Longwill’s Anti Aging Skin Treatment includes:
Each of Dr. Longwill’s Anti Aging Skin Treatments are effective in treating your wrinkles, crows feet, fine lines and more!