Longwill Dermatology Center
Kendall Acne Dermatologist
When you think of a pimple, what is the first thing that comes to mind? Some say “gross,” some say “ew,” and others say “ I can’t wait to pop it!” At the Miami Center for Dermatology, so many questions about the pros and cons of popping pimples come up, but we will continue to tell you that popping your pimples is something that everyone should avoid. Instead, make an appointment for our Skin Peels for Acne at our center that can help you effectively treat your pimples.
Why should you avoid popping pimples?
- Scarring: Once you have popped a temporary pimple, you have created a much more permanent scar that takes extreme treatments to make less visible. All you have to do to avoid an acne scar is avoid popping pimples!
- Infection: Popping pimples increases your risk of getting an infection, which often requires medical attention.
- Scabs: If you’re lucky enough not to get a scar, you’re still guaranteed a nasty scab that is extremely noticeable and hard to conceal.
- New Pimples: After you pop a pimple, it’s puss spreads and creates new pimples in that area.
- Pain: Yes, it is painful to walk around with an ugly pimple, but it is much more painful to actually pop it, deal with a scab, an infection, or a scar. Think about all these things before you go to pop your pimple.
- Vitamin C
- Back Facial
- Sensitive Skin
- Deep Cleansing
- Vitalize Peel
- Rejuvenating Peel
- Longwill Signature
- Perfect 10 Peel
- Silk Peel
Avoid going through the hassle and stress of popping pimples and make an appointment today for one of our luxurious and effective facials to get rid of your acne today!