What Are the Causes of Hair Loss? FInd out How We Can Help!
Best Hair Loss Treatment
Have you ever struggled with hair loss? Do you currently suffer from hair loss? At the Miami Center for Dermatology, we understand that so many men and women struggle with losing their hair. We want to help those people gain their confidence back with the Best Hair Loss Treatment that effectively stimulates your hair’s health and production.
So many people suffer from hair loss, and now, they can easily treat it to regain their hair and confidence back! If you or someone you know is struggling with hair loss, call us today at 305-279-7546 to make an appointment!
What are the three types of hair loss?
- Universalis: This type of hair loss consists of the person losing all the hair on their body.
- Totalis: This is when a person loses all the hair on their scalp.
- Areata: You lose your hair in patches.
Hair Loss Doctor in Miami
What are the main causes of hair loss?
- Physical stress, such as the flu, a car accident, or surgery can cause temporary hair loss. How does this occur? Stress affects the hair cycle by over-shocking it.
- Pregnancy is another very common way women lose hair.
- Your diet and nutrition deal with not only weight loss, but relate to hair loss as well. If you have a diet that is low in protein or vitamins, then you could damage more than just your hair!
- If it runs in the family, then it is highly likely to occur to you as well. Find out if your family has a history of hair loss and find out the main cause.
- Birth control hormones can cause hair loss in many women.
- Whether it is about going through a divorce, a sudden death, or anxiety, emotional stress can take a toll on your hair.
- When you experience a dramatic weight loss you can begin to experience your hair thinning, which can lead to hair loss.
- When you over-style your hair, such as a really tight updo, you can cause your hair to have more thinning tendencies and hair loss.
- Aging is the final and most common cause of hair loss. As we age, we cannot control our bodies, and hair loss becomes one of the main issues a person may face.
Hair Loss Clinic | Miami Center for Dermatology
At the Miami Center for Dermatology, we can offer you the best hair loss treatment available. With our help, we can make your hair look fuller, healthier, and more alive! Find out more about our Best Hair Loss Treatment by contacting us today!