Best Hair Loss Treatment
Have you ever struggled with hair loss? Are you currently dealing with hair loss? At the Miami Center for Dermatology, we understand that so many men and women struggle with losing their hair. We want to help those people gain their confidence back with the Best Hair Loss Treatment that effectively stimulates your hair’s health and production. So many people suffer from hair loss, and now, they can easily treat it to regain their hair and confidence back! If you or someone you know is struggling with hair loss, call us today at 305-279-7546 or click here to make an appointment!
What are the three types of hair loss?
- Universalis: This type of hair loss consists of the person losing all the hair on their body.
- Totalis: This is when a person loses all the hair on their scalp.
- Areata: You lose your hair in patches.
Hair Loss Doctor in Miami
What are the main causes of hair loss?
- Physical stress, such as the flu, a car accident, or a surgery can cause temporary hair loss. How does this occur? The stress effects your hair cycle by over-shocking it.
- Pregnancy is another very common way women lose hair. The Best Hair Loss Treatment is offered at the Miami Center for Dermatology, and with our help, we can make your hair look fuller, healthier, and more alive!
- Your diet has a lot to do with not just your weight loss, but with your hair loss as well. If you have a diet that is low in protein or vitamins, then you can be damaging more than just your hair!
- If it runs in the family, then it is highly likely to occur to you as well. Find out if your family has a history of hair loss and find out the main cause.
- Birth control hormones can cause hair loss in many women. To receive a hair loss treatment, click here!
- Whether it is about going through a divorce, a sudden death, or anxiety, emotional stress can take a toll on your hair.
- When you experience a dramatic weight loss you can begin to experience your hair thinning, which can lead to hair loss.
- When you overstyle your hair, such as a really tight updo, you can cause your hair to have more thinning tendencies and hair loss.
- Aging is the final and most common cause of hair loss. As we age, we cannot control our bodies, and hair loss becomes one of the main issues a person may face.