Skin Rejuvenation Miami
Facial Fillers in Kendall
Different types of Facial Fillers
Dermal fillers have gained great popularity within recent years and have been appropriately referred to as “liquid facelifts” because they offer similar benefits of surgical facelift without the downtime. Dermal fillers help restore youthful fullness to your face, by softening facial creases and wrinkles, they enhance shallow contours; improve the appearance of recessed scars, and plump lips. Dermatologists often use dermal fillers in conjunction with other skin rejuvenation treatments such as Botox injections and/or lasers. A board certified dermatologist like Dr. Longwill of Miami of Dermatology Center will assess your skin and needs and will recommend one or a tailored combination of treatments to achieve your desired results.
Cosmetic fillers each serve a specific purpose and are each typically best suited for different facial areas, as well as diverse depths. Dr. Longwill has mastered the art of giving her patients a naturally youthful appearance. She’s an expert at knowing when and where to use each filler.
Dr. Longwill will use one or a combination of the following fillers to achieve a natural, non-invasive total facial rejuvenation.
The following are Hyaluronic acid fillers which help restore lost volume:
- JUVÉDERM® is injected into the mid to deep dermis using an ultra-fine needle. The smooth gel instantly helps fill in and soften wrinkles around the mouth and nose while providing fullness to areas of diminished volume.
- Restylane® Adds volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds).
- Perlane® is commonly used to fill deeper facial wrinkles and sunken cheeks, and to shape the lips, cheeks, and chin. Dr. Longwill also uses collagen simulators which help restore the underlying structure of the skin.
- BELOTERO® is made of the same volumizing and moisturizing component of your skin, it’s the natural choice for reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles. It is proven to smooth moderate to severe wrinkles and folds. When injected into the dermis Belotero evenly integrates with your own dermal tissues and discreetly enhances your facial contours for added confidence. Belotero rehydrates for a radiant appearance.
The following Collagen Stimulators help to restore the underlying structure of the skin:
- RADIESSE® is an injectable filler that works by immediately restoring facial volume to smooth out the signs of aging. Radiesse is used to minimize deep facial lines & creases. Once injected, it works with your body to stimulate the production of your own natural collagen for results that may last a year or more in many patients. Radiesse can be used to smooth out smile lines, give cheekbones a heightened appearance, and can even be injected into hand creases to smooth out wrinkles caused by aging.
- Sculptra® is used when the appearance of facial fat loss (lipoatrophy), nasolabial folds, lines framing your mouth (marionette lines), sunken eyes, hollowed cheeks, or indented chin surfaces becomes noticeable. Sculptra is able to replace collagen and because of this it is able to offer subtle results over time, giving you a more natural looking appearance.
For more information and a facial rejuvenation consultation visit Dr. Longwill of Miami Center for Dermatology; she will design a tailored facial rejuvenation program just for your specific skincare needs.