Get Healthier Looking Hair & A Healthier Scalp with HydraFacial Keravive
When you think of luscious hair, what’s the first thing that comes to mind? It’s likely the kind of hair you see in shampoo commercials flowing in the wind. But if you ask a dermatologist, they’ll probably say that luscious hair starts at the roots.
What’s HydraFacial Keravive?
HydraFacial Keravive offers the scalp what the HydraFacial provides for the face. You may remember the HydraFacial as an exfoliating yet skin-quenching hydro-dermabrasion treatment. Similarly, the HydraFacial Keravive is a special scalp treatment designed to clean and extract dirt from the skin before hydrating it. The unique, relaxing treatment is designed to exfoliate, nourish, and hydrate the scalp, offering healthier, full-looking hair for any skin or hair type.
Your dermatology specialist will use a medical-grade wand to sweep away any dead skin cells. The two chambers in the wand clean the skin and simultaneously disperse a combination of ingredients to nourish the skin. These include vitamin C as well as hyaluronic acid. HydraFacial Keravive targets every aspect of scalp and follicle health.
The innovative, unique treatment cleanses, stimulates, nourishes, and hydrates the scalp for full, healthy hair. Poor scalp health can include symptoms of dry skin, clogged follicles, dead skin cells, lack of circulation, and more. All of these can lead directly to dull, thinner-looking hair.
Hair Restoration in 1-2-3
The HydraFacial scalp treatment is essentially a 3-step process that includes:
- Cleansing and exfoliation. This removes impurities, oil, dead skin, and dirt through the same HydraFacial Vortex Technology that we use for the face.
- Hydration and nourishment. Your specialist will deliver the skin on your scalp proteins and growth factors. We’ll apply the Keravive Peptide Complex Solution, which exfoliates your scalp and nourishes your hair follicles with growth factors and skin proteins to promote a healthy scalp and healthier, fuller-looking hair.
- Extension and enhancement. At the end of your HydraFacial Keravive scalp treatment, we’ll send you off with an at-home spray that will continue to impart benefits to the scalp. When you use our Peptide Complex Spray daily, it will enhance your in-office treatment and deliver daily hydration and nourishment to your scalp and hair follicles.
“Am I A Good Candidate for HydraFacial Keravive?”
HydraFacial Keravive is an ideal treatment for anyone with a scalp! Anyone interested in improving their overall scalp and hair health can benefit from this scalp health treatment. Ideal candidates include those that need treatment for hair thinning or hair loss, as well as patients who experience symptoms such as:
- Scalp irritation, itchiness, dryness, or flaking (AKA dandruff)
- Thinning hair due to hormonal, physiological, or environmental factors (e.g. stress)
HydraFacial Keravive is also a great preparation treatment for hair transplants or hair loss treatments like PRP, laser therapy, or Rogaine.
After just one treatment, patients can see improvements in scalp itchiness, dryness, flakiness while also seeing fuller hair. Therefore, if you struggle with dandruff, this scalp treatment may be able to help. Make sure to talk to your dermatologist about your dandruff so you can know how to best treat it.
While shampoo and conditioner are still important for cleansing your scalp and conditioning your hair, they can only do so much when it comes to your scalp health. HydraFacial Keravive is a more intensive, patented treatment with peptides and proteins to truly improve overall scalp health.
HydraFacial Keravive | Hair Restoration in Miami
Simultaneously improve scalp health while encouraging longer, thicker hair with HydraFacial Keravive from the Miami Center for Dermatology today! Give us a call or book an appointment online.