Exfoliating Products Miami
Glowing Skin Treatment
According to about.com, “Exfoliation is the removal of the oldest dead skin cells that cling to the skin’s outermost surface, or epidermis.” An exfoliating cleanser is a cleanser that exfoliates your skin to remove the dead skin from your face/body to result in brighter looking skin. An exfoliating cleanser shouldn’t be used harshly or more than once a day. By overexfoliating, you can dry or irritate your skin.
Why do you need an exfoliating cleanser?
Because your skin is continually generating new skin cells in the dermis and then sending them to the epidermis, and then many cells pile unevenly on the skin’s surface to create a dry, dull, and rough. Exfoliating is the key to removing those cells for fresher and younger looking skin. It is very important to remember that you must not overexfoliate to avoid drying your skin or making it become irritated.
Important facts about exfoliation:
- Avoid body scrubs on your face because of how rough they are.
- Be cautious when it comes to the sensitive skin on your face.
- If your skin is sensitive or aging, be extremely careful with overexfoliating.
- Skin becomes more damaged in the sun if you exfoliate too much in the summer.
Choosing the best exfoliator for you!
Dr. Longwill’s shop has two great exfoliating options, such as:
- Green Tea & Bamboo Exfoliator: Gently removes unwanted dirt and oil from face.
- Green Tea Exfoliator: A fresh and natural way to remove the dead skin from your face to have brighter and younger looking skin.
With a more natural approach, Dr. Longwill created amazing Exfoliating Products Miami that will help you achieve beautiful, glowing, and younger looking skin.
Many exfoliators have chemicals and fragrances that irritate and dry your skin, which can cause dullness and redness to your skin. That can all be easily avoided with Dr. Longwill’s natural exfoliators that have ingredients such as green tea that has many vitamins and nutrients to give you beautiful skin!