Improve the Look of Your Acne Scars Today!
Acne Scarring Treatment
Improve the look of your acne scars today!
Battling acne is already a tough experience that many of us go through. Whether it is acne of the face, body, or back, it is still a difficult journey. Most of the time, due to severe acne, our acne scars remain on our body as a sign of the picking, removing, and more! Thanks to the Acne Scarring Treatment offered at the Miami Center for Dermatology. With Dr. Longwill’s tips and products you can ensure to see improvement in the scars your acne had formed.
What tips does Dr. Longwill offer for those who are suffering with acne scars?
- Use sunblock! – One of the biggest things people make as a mistake is letting their acne scars be unprotected during sun exposure. Allowing this can worsen all of your scars by making them darker. The best way to protect them is by using a high-quality sunscreen. Miami Center for Dermatology’s line of sunscreens are all great for protecting your skin! Check them out here!
- Avoid Picking– Picking is one of the main causes of acne scarring. In order to prevent having acne scars, try to treat your pimple/acne instead of picking at it and creating long-term issues.
- Patience– Choosing to go through an Acne Scarring Treatment might sound stressful but it requires a lot of patience and persistence due to the fact that it will not work overnight or in the short amount of time you want it to be treated.
What Acne Scarring Treatment at the Miami Center for Dermatology can benefit your acne scars?
- Vitamin C Facial– This Acne Scarring Treatment works wonders with acne scars and is able to rejuvenate the entire facial.
- Vitalize Peel– This facial can help smooth out the appearance of any skin imperfections and skin texture.
- Microdermabrasion– This procedure helps to remove the layer of dead skin cells and to stimulate your collagen growth for softer and clearer skin.
- Silk Peel– To hydrate and clarify your skin, this Acne Scarring Treatment is just for you!